Recommended Screw Drivers
1) Enter thread diameter nominal value in section Thread Size. Click on info button for more info
2) In section Head Size and Type either select one fastener ISO with the "Select Standard for Type" option or enter manually the type and whether the fastener is socket or not in the right part of the page, once you have selected Custom option.
3) Enter strength class of the fastener. Click on info button for more info
4) In section Coefficient of Friction either select one lubrication condition (faster and surface combination) with the "Select Friction condition" option or enter manually or let the default value in the right part of the page, once you have selected Unknown option.
5) Click on button calculate, and the calculated torque will appear below.